Advanced Beginner Crochet - Peace Square: MO May 10, 17 & 24, 7-8:30 pm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Are you ready to explore beyond single crochet? This class will get you there. You will learn several new stitches, more advanced pattern and chart reading, magic ring technique, and "granny" squares.
Three 1.5 hour sessions
Skills required: Basic crochet knowledge - chain, single and double crochet.
- Working in the round
- half double, double and triple crochet stitches
- front and back post stitches
- increases and decreases
- You will also learn more about pattern and chart reading
- 399 yds (133 yds x 3 colors) of any fingering weight yarn. We recommend Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply Toes.
- 150 yds of any worsted weight yarn for practice
- US 5/F (3.75mm) crochet hook
- US 8/H (5mm) crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers
- Copy of Peace Square pattern