Advanced Brioche Scarf: WE Oct 13 & 20, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Join Barry as he takes you deeper into knitting 2 color brioche with strategically placed increases and decreases that he will help guide you into performing like a pro.
Two 2-hour classes
Skills needed: Students should have previous brioche experience.
- increasing in brioche stitch
- decreasing in brioche stitch
- two color brioche
- Dk weight yarn: MC 750 yards and CC 740 yards
- US #7 (4.5 mm) 32" circular needle
- 2 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- copy of Brioche Soundwaves by Stephen West