Advanced Brioche Scarf: WE Jan 26 & Feb 2, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Join Barry as he takes you deeper into knitting 2 color brioche with strategically placed increases and decreases that he will help guide you into performing like a pro.
Two 2-hour classes
Skills needed: Students should have previous brioche experience.
- increasing in brioche stitch
- decreasing in brioche stitch
- two color brioche
- Dk weight yarn: MC 750 yards, CC 740 yards
- Size 7 needle 32” circular
- 2 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Copy of Brioche Soundwaves by Stephen West