Advanced Brioche: WE Apr 29 & May 5, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Join Barry as he takes you deeper into knitting 2 color brioche with strategically placed increases and decreases that he will help guide you into performing like a pro.
Two 2-hour classes
Skills needed: Students should have previous brioche experience.
- increasing in brioche stitch
- decreasing in brioche stitch
- two color brioche
- DK weight yarn, 750 yards of MC and 740 yards of CC
- US#7 circular needle, 32"
- 2 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- Copy of Brioche Sound Waves pattern by Stephen west