Adventures in Knitting with Olga Buraya-Kefelian - Spring (PREORDER)
Spring Project - 3D knit textured wrap featuring 3 colors
Learn a new skill each season with Olga Buraya-Kefelian!
Kits will be mailed or available for pick up about two weeks before the pattern launch date of April 3rd.
This project is rated "Intermediate." Skills required: ability to cast on, bind off, knit, purl, increase.
Skills learned via video tutorials:
- Crochet Chain Provisional Cast On
- Incorporated i-Cord
- Backward loop increase
- 3D slip stitch written and charted
- Carrying up and hiding non-working yarns
- Managing non-working yarn in the process
- i-Cord Bind Off
- Blocking of 3D knitwear
What your pre-order includes:
- 9 total balls of Di Gilpin Lalland (191 yards sport weight, 100% Scottish Lambswool, 50 gram balls)
- download code for a digital copy of brand new pattern by Olga Buraya-Kefelian, exclusive to club members for one month via Ravelry
- one seasonally appropriate goodie
- exclusive access to video tutorials to help you get the skills to complete the project
Other materials needed:
- US#6 (4 mm) circular needle, 24"-36"
- Scrap yarn in light color and smooth texture in similar or thinner weight
- Crochet Hook Size E