|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Break out of scarves and take your knitting to the next level with a quick hat project!
Two 2 hour classes
Skills needed: only the ability to knit is required for this class!
- join to work in the round
- refresh your knowledge of casting on and binding off
- working in the round on circular and double points
- 2 skeins Spud & Chloe Outer or approx 120 yards of another super chunky yarn
- 1 inch button
- US#11 (8mm) 16” circular needle
- US#11 (8mm) double points
- stitch markers
- darning needle
- Copy of Beanie Hat pattern, available in print at the shop or online here
Be sure to come to the shop early enough to have your supplies purchased and your yarn wound into balls before the start of class. It is also helpful if you cast 55 (or 60 sts for larger size) onto the circular needle and knit three rows (working flat).