Beginner Socks from the Toe Up: TH Oct 7, 21 & 28, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Learn to knit quick socks from the toe up with larger yarn and needles.
Three two-hour classes. Please note that class skips Oct 14 to allow for more time to knit between toe and heel.
Skills Needed: experience increasing and decreasing and working in the round is required.
- seamless toe cast on
- wrap and turn short rows·
- turning a short row heel
- stretchy bind-off
- 200 yards worsted weight yarn such as one hank of Neighborhood Fiber Co Studio Worsted or Berroco Ultra Wool
- Basic Toe Up Socks pattern available for purchase from the shop
- US #5 (3.75mm) double pointed needles or one 40” circular needle·
- stitch marker
- (optional) Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy Johnson
Homework: Please come to class with your yarn wound and ready to knit