Belyse Colorwork Mitts: SA Feb 13, 20 & 27, 10-noon
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Learning color work can seem intimidating so try these fingerless gloves. Using top-down construction, this class will teach you the basics of stranded color work.
Three 2 hour classes
Skills needed: This class is rated intermediate. Students must be able to knit, purl, work in the round and decrease.
- Working stranded colorwork
- How to slip stitches
- Top down glove construction
- Sport weight yarn: 175 yard Main Color, 55 yard Contrast Color
- US#3 (3.25mm) dpns or circulars for magic loop
- 3mm crochet hook
- Scrap Yarn
- Stitch markers
- Stitch Holders
- Tapestry Needle
- A Copy of Belyse by Ysolda Teague, available on Ravelry