Cabled Pullover - 1908: TU May 9, 16 & 23 at 7 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Practice cabling in while creating this versatile piece.
3 two hour sessions
- Ability to work in the round
- Ability to cable
- Ability to read charts
- Bottom up sweater construction
- Picking up stitches
- Sweater modifications
- Sizing : 33.5(37.5,41,45.25,48.75,53)(56.5,60.5,64,68.25)” around body at bust, based on final blocked fabric.
- Yarn : 1000(1100,1200,1300,1400,1550)(1600,1650,1700,1750)yards light worsted weight yarn. This sweater would be lovely in Gilliatt, Mota, or Woolstok.
- Needles: US#6/4mm and US#7/4.5mm. I suggest a long circular for body, a 16”/40.5cm circular needle for collar, and preferred method for small circumferences on sleeves. Smaller needle for hem, collar and sleeve ribbing only. Use larger needle for gauge swatch.
- Notions: Stitch markers, cable needle, darning needle, waste yarn or stitch holders
- Copy of 1908 pattern
Bring a sweater to the first class that you like the fit of. We will use that to determine measurements. Gauge swatches will be done in the first session.
0 stars based on 0 reviews