Colorwork Cowl: SA May 22 & 29, 12-2 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Colorwork can be intimidating, so try out the Portone Cowl. Using worsted weight you can knit up this snuggly cowl while learning the basics. Be sure to have your homework prepared before arriving to class so we can jump right in!
Number of sessions: two 2 hour sessions
Skills needed: This class is rated Intermediate. Students should be able to knit, purl and knit In the round
- working stranded colorwork
- how to read colorwork charts
- tips and tricks
- 90-120 yards worsted weight in 2 contrasting colors
- US#6 (4.0mm) and 8#(5.0 mm) 16" circular needles
- Progress keeper or stitch marker for end of round
- Tapestry Needle
- A copy of Portone Cowl by Jennifer Biehl, available on Ravelry
Cast on and knit bottom band. Be ready to start the colorwork chart when you arrive to class.