Crochet Cowl: SU May 7 & 14 at noon
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Grow your crochet skills as you make this soft, cozy cowl. The Juniper Cowl is a great way to experiment with color.
2 two-hour sessions
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Working in the round
- Puff stitch
- Foundation single crochet
- Reverse single crochet
- 870 yards of fingering weight yarn. You may use several mini skeins in any order you choose, just one color for the entire cowl, or leftovers from your stash.
- US F (4mm) crochet hook, or any size needed to meet gauge
- Scissors, tapestry needle, locking stitch markers
- A copy of the Juniper Cowl pattern
Please bring all materials to the first class
0 stars based on 0 reviews