Crochet Summer Top: TU Sep 6, 13 & 20, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Beat the summer heat with this cool crochet top. Make it cropped or waist length; this inclusive pattern will take your beginning skills to the next level.
Three 2 hour sessions
Skills needed: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate: Chaining, single crochet, double crochet, increasing, working flat
- understanding gauge
- working in the round
- back loops only
- basic finishing
- Approximately 400 (490, 540, 585, 635) (690, 735, 785, 835) yds of DK weight yarn, plus extra yarn for swatching. (Yarn suggestions: Berroco Pima Soft, Berroco Zinnia)
- US E (3.5mm) and US F (4mm) crochet hook (or size needed to get gauge)
- Split ring stitch markers (Cocoknits Colorful Split Ring Stitch markers are a favorite)
- Measuring tape, gauge square
- Tapestry needle
- A purchased copy of Love is Love Tank Top
Read through the entire pattern. Make and block a gauge swatch. Choose a size based on your measurement.
Bring all materials to class!
Photo Credit: Tinderbox Crochet