Fair Isle Hat Crash Course: SU Jan 31 & Feb 7, 2-4 pm
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Captivated by stranded knitting? Curious about how to do color work? Come learn how in this introduction to Fair Isle class!
Two 2 hour sessions
- Knit in the round
- Have previously made a hat
- Chart reading
- Fair Isle / Stranded knitting
- DK weight yarn in 3 colors
- Main colour: approx 150 yds
- Contrast colour 1: approx 80 yds
- Contrast colour 2: approx 80 yds
- 16” US 3, 16” US 6, US 6 DPNs
- Stitch Markers
- A copy of the pattern, available on Ravelry.
Homework: please cast on and knit the brim and be ready to start working the chart in class.