Fair Isle Hat: SU Feb 6 & 13: 12-2 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Learn colorwork while making this fun, pixel-ated hat. We’ll learn to manage multiple strands and get started on your fair isle journey!
Two 2 hour classes
Skills needed: knit, purl, some increasing or decreasing, working in the round
- Reading Charts
- Fair-isle/color work
- Increasing/Decreasing in pattern
- 150-170 yards of worsted weight in 2 colors with high contrast. We recommend Spincycle Dream State.
- US#6 (4mm) and US#8 (5mm) 16” circular needles
- US#8 (5mm) DPNS OR US#6 and US#8 with cable length for magic loop
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
- A Copy of Aries Pattern from Spincycle
Have yarn wound and ready to knit.