Finishing 101: MO Oct 25, 6-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Does seaming intimidate you? Is weaving in ends always a tangle? Want to learn how to put the final flourish on your finished objects? Join us for this two hour tutorial!
One 2 hour session
Skills needed: Ability to knit and purl.
- weaving in tails
- seaming (mattress stitch)
- picking up stitches
Materials and preparation:
- Four swatches of worsted weight yarn, measuring 5 x 5”:
- Two entirely in stockinette with no border
- One swatch with ribbing on the top and bottom, but no border on the sides
- One stockinette stitch swatch with garter stitch borders
- Spare worsted weight yarn in a different color than your swatches
- US#7 circular knitting needle
- Darning needle