First Hat - pick a pattern!
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Learn to work in the round and make your first hat!
2 two hour classes
the ability to knit and purl is required.
- join to work in the round
- increasing and decreasing
- refresh your knowledge of casting on
- working in the round on circular and double points
- 200 yards of worsted weight yarn
- US#6 (4 mm) and US#7 (45 mm) 16" circular needles
- US#7 (4.5 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Building Blocks: Hat pattern available on Ravelry
Be sure to come to the shop early enough to have your supplies purchased and your yarn wound into balls before the start of class.