Forsythia Top Pattern in Manos Silk Blend
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
This is a printed paper pattern of the Forsythia Pattern by Elizabeth Smith knit in Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend.
Forsythia uses asymmetrical visual details and an interesting hi/low split hem construction to give the classic poncho a modern twist. The simple, seamless construction is paired with short-row-shaped shoulders for a flattering fit that creates a garment that can be worn either with more ease for a poncho-like fit, or less ease for a more sweater-vest fit.
- Finished Bust Circumference: 40¾ (50, 59, 68¼)”
- Length: 26 (27, 28, 29)” at center back, and 2¾” less at center front
- Poncho shown measures 50”.
- Note: This garment has an oversized fit and is intended to be worn with 9” to 15” of positive ease; for a more sweater-like fit, choose a size with less ease.
- Manos del Uruguay SILK BLEND (70% extrafine merino wool, 30% silk; approx. 150 yds/50 g): 6 (8, 9, 11) skeins.
- Shown in 300X Topaz
- Two US 6/4mm 32” circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- US 5/3.75mm 16” circular needle
- Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn
- Tapestry needle
21 sts and 31 rows = 4”/10cm in St st using larger needles, after blocking.