Intro to Cables - Kesjar Hat: SU Feb 19 & 26, 12-2 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Tackle cable knitting and chart reading while making this fun, on trend and delicate hat.
Two 2-hour sessions
- Knitting in the Round
- Previously made a Hat
- Reading Charts
- Cabled decreases
- Woolfolk Fleck (2 Skeins) or approximately 320 yards of sport weight yarn
- US 2.5 (3 mm) 16” circular needle and set of dpns
- US 1.5 (2.5 mm) 16” circular needle
- Notions: Stitch Marker, Darning Needle, cable needle (or DPN)
- Pattern available on Ravelry
Please come to class with the hat cast on and ribbing knit, ready to begin the cable chart.