Intro to Toe Up Socks: WE Nov 2, 9 & 16, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Socks seem intimidating? Try this classic pattern. Learn how to construct socks from the bottom up so you can try them and check the fit. Be sure to have your homework prepared before arriving to class!
2 hour sessions
Skills needed: This class is intermediate. Students should know how to knit, purl, knit in the round, increase and decrease.
- Judy’s Magic cast on
- Short row heal/short rows
- Heal gusset
- Tips for fitting socks
- Stretchy bind off
- 213 - 227 yards DK weight
- US#3 (3.25 mm) long circular needles
- Progress keeper or stitch marker with a claw or crab clasp
- Tapestry Needle
- A Copy of Basic Adult Toe-Up Sock Pattern (Max Version) by Vintage Purls, available on Ravelry
Please prepare a gauge swatch