Introduction to Brioche - Cowl
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Learn the intriguing brioche technique. This cowl shows off the 2 color brioche technique in the round. You can choose two solid colors or multiple colors or even one solid paired with a variegated yarn!
Two 2-hour sessions
Skills needed: ability to knit and purl and work in the round
- different cast on techniques for brioche knitting
- the fundamental skills for brioche knitting
- how to pick up a dropped brioche stitch
- 200 yards in each of two contrasting colors DK sport or DK weight yarn. We recommend pairing Spincycle Dyed in the Wool with Di Gilpin Lalland or Hazel Knits Lively DK.
- US#6 32” circular needle
- stitch marker
- Copy of Spring in Brioche Cowl by Lavanya Patricella
Photos © Abhaya Fibers 2015