Introduction to Brioche
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Learn the intriguing brioche technique! Get ready for a bouncy journey with brioche knitting. This scarf shows off the 2 color brioche technique and if you desire you can incorporate frequent color changes or use only 2 color choices. Both will keep you obsessively knitting until you reach your desired length.
Two 2-hour sessions
Skills needed: ability to knit and purl and YO.
- different cast on techniques for brioche knitting
- the fundamental skills for brioche knitting
- how to cast off for a stretchy bind off
- how to pick up a dropped brioche stitch
- 400 yards of Dk or worsted weight yarn. This pattern works really well with scraps!
- size US#6 (4 mm) or 7 (4.5 mm) or US#8 (5 mm) needles in 16 “ or 24” circular
- Bundled in Brioche pattern by Steven West, free on Ravelry