Introduction to Fingerless Mitts: WE Feb 9 & 16, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
These quick fingerless mittens feature an adorable welted cuff that is warm and stylish.
Two 2 hour classes
Skills needed: – ability to knit and purl and work in the round.
- knitting with double-pointed needles
- right and left slanted increases
- one-row buttonhole
- creating a thumb gusset
- 150 yards dk weight yarn.
- set of US#6 (4.0mm) double pointed needles
- set of US#5 (3.5mm) double pointed needles
- optional: 6-10 small buttons.
- copy of the Welted Mitts pattern, available here