Knitted Camisole: WE May 10 & 17 at 7 pm
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
This stretchy tank is a wonderful garment to show off this summer. Camisole No. 2 also works well as an undershirt in the winter. Please carefully read all preparation instructions.
2 two-hour sessions
- Knitting flat
- Knitting in the round
- Experience working decreases
- Decorative shaping to create a garment
- Decoding complex decreasing instructions
- Kitchener stitch
Sizing: XS (S) M (L) XL Finished garment bust circumference: 29 (32) 34 (38) 42 inches. Intended for a bust circumference of approx. 26-30(32-34) 34-36 (38-40) 40-44 inches
- 547 (547), 820 (820) 1093 yards of light fingering yarn. We recommend 2 (2) 3 (3) 4 balls of Pure Silk from Knitting for Olive, Cotton Merino from Knitting for Olive, or Merino from Knitting for Olive.
- US 1.5 (2.50mm), 16 inch circulars and US 2.5 (3.0mm), 16 inch circulars. Please use the needle size that gets gauge. You may find that after starting, you’ll want longer circulars, based on your size.
- Stitch Markers, scissors, tapestry needle, row counter
- A purchased copy of the pattern Camisole No. 2 from My Favourite Things Knitwear
In order to get the most from this class, you must cast on and work the body of the pattern before coming to the first session. This means that you’ll start at the section labeled “Body” and stop where the pattern says: “Continue knitting in rib in the round, until your work measures 28 (30) 32 (33) 36cm, measured from the cast on edge.” Please contact the instructor with questions about preparation.