Mosaic Shawl: SU Apr 11 & 18, 2-4 pm
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Ready to expand your techniques and learn this popular graphic style? Mosaic is right for you. Learn how to read charts and work slipped stitches with this incredible mosaic shawl.
Two 2 hour classes
Skills needed: Ability to knit and purl.
- slip stitches
- chart reading
- i-cord edging
- bind off
- Approximately 400 yards of DK weight yarn and 350yds of Worsted weight (recommended 2 skeins of Nightshades or Daylights, and 2 skeins of Spincycle Dream State)
- Promises In The Dark pattern, available on Ravelry
- US #6 Circular Needle, 24-40” cord
- US#5 Needle for Cast On (straight or circular)
- US #4 Needle for Edging (32-40” circular)
- US #7 for Bind Off- straight or circular
Come to class with yarn would and ready to start