Sedgwick: Wrap, Cowl, or Scarf Pattern in Manos Silk Blend
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
This is a printed paper pattern of the Sedgwick Wrap, Cowl, or Scarf Pattern by Lisa R Meyers knit in Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend.
Knit with Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend, a DK weight, single ply blend of super soft merino wool and silk, this veristile pattern can be knit 3 different ways using a simple broken garter rib pattern and stripes. Choose from a cowl, wrap or scarf and keep this pattern near by for go to gift knitting.
Cowl: 52" circumference, 8 1/4" high
Wrap: 16 1/2" wide and 90" long
Scarf: 72" wide and 7 1/2" high
- Cowl: 1 skein each colors A, B and C
- Wrap: 6 skeins MC, 3 skeins CC1, 3 skeins CC2
- Scarf: 3 skeins each colors A, B and C
- US 6 (4.25mm) 32" circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- waste yarn for provisional cast on (for cowl only)
- tapestry needle
- Gauge: 22 sts and 44 rows=4" in broken garter pattern after blocking