Solis Top Pattern in Manos Silk Blend
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
This is a printed paper pattern of the Solis Top Pattern by Miriam L. Felton knit in Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend.
This boxy top was designed to have a lot of drape but still have sufficuent bounce to help the lace mesh on the back of the top really stand out. The super soft blend of Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend lends itself perfectly to this pattern, allowing the sleeves to drape a bit, but still keeping it's lovely shape throughout the torso.
- Finished bust circumference: 32½ (36, 40½, 44, 48½, 52, 56½)”.
- Length: 21 (21¾, 22½, 23, 23¾, 24¼, 24¾)”
- Sweater shown measures 36”.
- This piece is meant to fit with 1–2” of positive ease.
- Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend (70% extrafine merino wool, 30% silk; approx. 50g/150 yds), 4 (5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8) skeins.
Shown in Natural.
- US 6/4mm needles and 16” circular needle, or size to obtain gauge
- US 4/3.5mm straight needles for cast-on
- smooth, sturdy waste yarn for provisional cast-on
- two circular markers
- stitch holders or waste yarn
22 stitches and 31 rows = 4“ over St st with larger needles
22 stitches and 22 rows = 4“ over Lace Mesh with larger needles