Summer Lace Top: SA May 22 & 29, 10-noon
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
You’d like to learn lace but rather make something wearable? This DK weight top is just right. Using a easy to memorize pattern, you will see how fast you can knit up the Shelly Summer Top. Two squares that will seam together, this pattern has several fit and length options.
Two 2 hour sessions
Skills needed: ability to knit and purl and some experience with increases or decreases or a project after your first project.
- Swatching and gauge
- Taking Body Measurements
- Reading a schematic and selecting size
- Increasing and decreasing, yarning over
- Yarn: 320-675 for cropped, 420-900 for long top, yards dk weight yarn. See sizes and pattern link below to find the correct yardage for your size.
- US8 (5 mm) long circular or straight needles
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
- A Copy of Shelly Summer Top by Nancy Ricci, available on Ravelry
Finished bust circumference: 28-34 XS-S (36-42 M-L, 44-50 XL-XXL, 52-58 3XL-4XL)