The Shift Mosaic Cowl: SA Oct 22 & 29, 2-4 pm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Learn mosaic knitting while making this colorful asymmetrical cowl. Slipped stitches create texture and pops of color while the color changing Spincycle yarn makes this project addictive to knit!
Three 2-hour classes
Skills needed: Ability to knit and purl.
- Mosaic color work
- Increasing and decreasing
- Three colors of sport weight yarn - 200y each (Spincycle Dyed in the Wool recommended)
- US#5 24” or 32” circular needle
- Row counter or highlighter tape
- Tapestry needle
- Copy of Shift pattern, available from Andrea Mowry