Tunisian Crochet Cowl: TU May 4, 11 & 18, 7-8:30 pm
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
This class is in person only. Please read our classes homepage for all COVID-19 restrictions and precautions.
Tunisian Crochet combines crochet and knitting, then produces a finished fabric that can look woven. Seems like magic, right? It is certainly fun. Come learn the basics and leave with a lovely cowl.
Three 1.5 hour sessions
- Tunisian crochet foundation chains
- forward and return passes
- a few basic stitch variations
- reading a Tunisian crochet pattern
- weaving in yarn ends
- 284 yards of any bulky yarn (We recommend 142 yards in each of 2 colors and Neighborhood Fiber Co Studio Worsted)
- 100 yards of any worsted weight practice yarn
- US N (10mm) Tunisian crochet hook (either 12-14” or hook with any length cable)
- US L (8mm) Tunisian crochet hook (either 12-14” or hook with any length cable)
- darning needle
- Copy of Cockatiel Cowl pattern, available on Ravelry