Tunisian Crochet Shawl: TU Nov 8 & 15, 7-9 pm
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Get a great introduction to Tunisian Crochet and learn a few easy techniques to create a thick, squishy shawl.
Two 2-hour sessions
- Creating a foundation chain
- Single Crochet
- Experience adjusting tension
- Tunisian Simple Stitch (Tss)
- Increasing in Tss
- Colorwork in Tss
- Aran weight yarn. For Ada Shawl 2 colors - Color A: 215 yards, Color B: 450 yards. For Ada Shawl XL – Color A: 200 yards, Color B: 230 yards, Color C: 330 yards. Yarn suggestions: Manos Del Uruguay Maxima, De Rerum Natura Gilliatt
- Size N Tunisian crochet hook, 32 inches or longer
- Scissors, darning needle
- A purchased copy of the Ada Shawl pattern
Read through the entire pattern. Select which size shawl you want to make. Bring all materials to the first class.