Viedma Top Pattern in Manos Silk Blend
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This is a printed paper pattern of the Viedma crocheted in Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend.
This super comfy, drapey pullover is crocheted using simple stitches to create an oversized pullover that is perfect for lounging around in or for throwing on before running out the door!
- Finished bust circumference: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46)”
- Length: 17¾ (17¾, 18¾, 18¾, 20½)”
- Sweater shown measures 34”.
- Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend (70% extra fine merino wool, 30% silk; approx. 50g/150 yds), 7 (7, 8, 9, 10) skeins
- Shown in #3203 Tomato
- US H-8/5mm crochet hook, or 2 sizes smaller than size needed to obtain gauge.
- US J-10/6mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- removable stitch marker
- tapestry needle
16 sts and 9 rows = 4” in Hdc-blo with larger hook.