Year Of Bulky Hats Kit Ardleigh (April)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Make a hat each month with the "Year of Hats" kits from Kelbourne Woolens.
April Hat - Ardleigh
Ardleigh is a beautifully cabled hat with a little bit of slouch and a ton of texture. Both committed cable lovers and those new to the technique will enjoy the organic, easy to memorize, repetitive pattern. Ardleigh is also the perfect opportunity to practice cabling without a cable needle!
Ardleigh is knit using one skein of Germantown Bulky in Peacock on US 8 (5mm) and 10 (6 mm) needles. It is worked from the bottom up and topped off with a super smushy pompom.
Each kit comes with
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Bulky in Germantown in Peacock
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn windings to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download pattern
• 1 YOBH sticker or other fun swag