fibre space Bespoke Hide & Hammer Bag
|Availability:||In stock (115)|
Made in the UK with crafters at heart, these deep water resistant bags are perfect for stitching on the go. This custom bag features the iconic fibre space sheep and our rocket ship, orbiting around in space. It also features our logo on the leather strap.
This canvas and leather stitching bag that is the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain this bag features internal pockets large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip your arm though when stitching on the go.
- Removable straps for easy washing. This is machine washable! You can wash your bags with cool water and iron using a cool setting. If your bag starts to loose its water resistant properties after repeated washing, it is easy to reproof.
- Made from printed waxed canvas fabric.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket). Or if you’re using it for adventures then you have plenty of room for napkins, cutlery and any sauces etc…
- Solid brass stud fitting close on top of the bag.
- Straps remove from the bag easily with a press stud attachment.
- Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
- Width – 9.5” (24cm)
- Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
- Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
- Strap Length 14”