Learn to Knit Kit - Scarf
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
This kit has all of the supplies required for our Introduction to Knitting class! The kit features the Learn to Knit Companion booklet. Teach a friend, brush up on your skills, or learn on your own. This complete, easy-to-follow instructional tool shows you how. The kit contains the materials and instruction to make a ribbed scarf!
This kit will teach you:
- Choosing and preparing your yarn
- Two ways to cast on
- The knit stitch and purl stitch for both 'pickers' and 'throwers'
- Changing from knit to purl within the same row
- Getting a dropped stitch back on the needle
- Binding off
- Weaving in tails
Complete kit includes:
- 9" bamboo US#8 needles
- darning needle
- 210 yards of 100% machine washable wool (Berroco Ultra Wool)
- Learn to Knit Companion