Learn to Knit Kit - Scarf
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
This kit has all of the supplies required for our Introduction to Knitting class! The kit features the Skill Set: Beginning Knitting book. Teach a friend, brush up on your skills, or learn on your own. This complete, easy-to-follow instructional tool shows you how. The kit contains the materials and instruction to make a ribbed scarf!
Choose to have your kit enclosed in a canvas project tote!
This kit will teach you:
- Choosing and preparing your yarn
- How to cast on
- The knit stitch and purl stitch for both 'pickers' and 'throwers'
- Changing from knit to purl within the same row
- Getting a dropped stitch back on the needle
- Binding off
- Weaving in tails
Complete kit includes:
- 9" bamboo US#8 needles
- 440 yards of 100% US Grown and milled wool
- Skill Set: Beginning Knitting reference booklet